Shawna Clegg PT, DPT, OCS
Staff Physical Therapist
Located in our Post Falls office
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from A.T. Still University
- Bachelors in Health and Human Performance from Montana State University
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- Currently completing Certification in Orthopedic Manual Therapy (COMT)
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment Certification (SFMA) -screening/assessing full body movement patterns to reduce risk of injury and movement dysfunction
- Graston and Rockblades instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM) treatment techniques
- Rocktape Kinesiology Taping Techniques
Shawna received her Doctorate of Physical Therapy from A.T. Still University and her Bachelors in Health and Human Performance from Montana State University. Shawna is a board certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS) and currently pursuing her Certification in Orthopedic Manual Therapy (COMT) with a Maitland Australian approach. She has experience in treating all orthopedic conditions, post-op rehabilitation, and spine care. She has a strong interest in orthopedics and manual therapy. Shawna believes in a functional approach when treating patients and looking at the whole body.
Shawna’s hobbies include long distance running, hiking, traveling and enjoying the great outdoors with her husband and two sons.